Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted: 14 (up to 16) photographers for Folio Exchange #2

Re: Wanted: 14 (up to 16) photographers for Folio Exchange #2

Well, I'm back in WI and hope to start seeing the folio prints arriving. Will post the list of names of prints received when I receive them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    Enjoy the reef Jim! I hope you have some snow to light up the place.
    Regards
    Erik
    Erik,

No snow this time but Capitol Reef is truly an amazing place. Turning into my favorite. Great colors, textures, contrasts that make photographing a thrill. I "burned" some sheets of film there. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becia View Post
    Erik,

No snow this time but Capitol Reef is truly an amazing place. Turning into my favorite. Great colors, textures, contrasts that make photographing a thrill. I "burned" some sheets of film there. Jim
    Sounds like you had a good time Jim! Did you make up into Cathedral Valley? I love that place and you are not likely to see another soul. I hope you got some keepers. By the way, my prints shipped friday.
    regards
    Erik

PS, you should have stopped by on you way home, I bet you drove right past my place

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    Sounds like you had a good time Jim! Did you make up into Cathedral Valley? I love that place and you are not likely to see another soul. I hope you got some keepers. By the way, my prints shipped friday.
    regards
    Erik

PS, you should have stopped by on you way home, I bet you drove right past my place
    Erik,

Did not make it to Cathedral Valley on this trip. However, I had the park pretty much to myself anyway. One night, I was the only camper in the campground, and the most campsites occupied were about 7, so not too many people. I stopped in Grand Junction to fuel and hit the REI store. I will have to touch base with you on one on my trips west. Next one will probably be in Oct./Nov. Jim

funkadelic

To all interested and involved,
    I will need to remove my name from this effort. I apologize for the short notice but due to my recurring absence from home for both work and family, there is no possible way I can meet this deadline.
    If anyone else is up to the challenge of submitting 16 photos by month end, I would be grateful so as not to short the other contributors of the original expectation.

Thank you.
    Chris

I see that Chris has dropped out of the exchange. (A little more notice would have been nice.) Is there anyone out there that would like to participate? My prints are done and of course are here, but I'm sure we can extend this out a few weeks as the prints should start coming in any day. If any one out there is interested, please let me know. For those participating, please still send 16 and I will make it work. Thanks. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    To all interested and involved,
    I will need to remove my name from this effort. I apologize for the short notice but due to my recurring absence from home for both work and family, there is no possible way I can meet this deadline.
    If anyone else is up to the challenge of submitting 16 photos by month end, I would be grateful so as not to short the other contributors of the original expectation.

Thank you.
    Chris
    Sorry to hear you have to pull out Chris, life just gets in the way some times. Hopefully you can participate again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becia View Post
    I'm sure we can extend this out a few weeks as the prints should start coming in any day. If any one out there is interested, please let me know. Thanks. Jim
    Our last print exchange was excellent, I have participated in a number of art exchanges in the past and this one is definitely my favorite. The presentation is outstanding, with the portfolios and continuity in print size and the way Jim puts the whole package together. I expect this one to be even better with the theme and more continuity in print size.

I hope someone can fill Chris's spot, you will not be disappointed with the reward for your effort.

My prints will be flattened tonight and mailed either tonight (if I get them flat before the PO closes,) or tomorrow.

Mike
    Politically, aerodynamically, and fashionably incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Walker View Post
    Our last print exchange was excellent, I have participated in a number of art exchanges in the past and this one is definitely my favorite. The presentation is outstanding, with the portfolios and continuity in print size and the way Jim puts the whole package together. I expect this one to be even better with the theme and more continuity in print size.

I hope someone can fill Chris's spot, you will not be disappointed with the reward for your effort.
    Scott,

Thanks for the "vote of confidence." I want to make sure that the presentation is first class and hopefully I come close in succeeding. So if someone is interested in joining in on a nice folio, please let me know. Thanks. Jim
    Last edited by Jim Becia; 27-Feb-2012 at 08:57. Reason: duplicate words.