I've had a couple of past participants inquire about a second "folio exchange." It's been about ten months since the last one and by the time everything gets pulled together, it will be about a year. So with that in mind I am looking for 14 (up to 16) participants for the next exchange, of which I am one. I am going to "steal" a theme from this board, and the subject of folio exchange #2 will be "At Water's Edge." So all photos/prints should contain water in some form as the subject. I will be putting the folios together as I did last year. The only requirement in terms of money is the paying of the return postage and this year I am asking for an extra $3 to cover the cost of the folio cover.
1. The photo/print must be on 11x14 paper. It can be vertical or horizontal.
2. The image itself must have at least one inch of margin on all four sides.
3. The print should be signed or at least have the photographer's name on it along with a title to the print.
4. With 14 participants, it will be necessary to send 14 prints.
5. This is not a "critique" project. By that I mean, please send your best.
6. Color or B&W.
So, at this time, please let me know if you would like to participate. Please send me a private message and I will post the final list here after I have received enough of a commitment. Please note that the number could be as high as 15 or 16 if enough people pm me. Once the list is posted, I will let everyone know the deadline (at least 6 weeks) and also what info I would like provided for the folio.
Last year's exchange worked nicely. Hopefully, we can do it again. Thanks. Jim Becia