I'd like to believe I have a decent idea of what this forum's rules are, yet I'm a always a bit shaken by ANY thread removal. I may be wrong but I don't see any announcments regarding this and I find that quite disturbing. Personally I don't believe that absolute majority of the EVENTUALLY removed threads intentionally violated any of the rules. But if indeed they did then I think there should be an additional

"Removed Threads"

link added, where a one sentence explanation would tell interested parties what had happened. I don't mean to complicate things but I learn not only from reading what's here and by sometimes responding to some, but also from checking responses of others which could address not only original thread but my own contribution as well. When all of that gets suddenly dumped it makes me wonder who offended whom and why the axe ultimately landed. None of us is perfect and we do make mistakes, but if a moderator feels so strong about removing an entire thread then he should also let others know why. Or perhaps he does.