Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spec information on Fujinon lenses?

Spec information on Fujinon lenses?

Is there a chart somewhere that has the specs for Fujinon lenses? I have searched the web with no luck.

Re: Spec information on Fujinon lenses?

Look on cameraeccentric.com Bookmark cameraeccentric.com Consult cameraeccentric.com before asking questions.

Octogenarian

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
    Look on cameraeccentric.com Bookmark cameraeccentric.com Consult cameraeccentric.com before asking questions.
    how would I know to consult cameraeccentric.com if I had not ask the question????

Quote Originally Posted by stradibarrius View Post
    how would I know to consult cameraeccentric.com if I had not ask the question????
    cameraeccentric and its collection of useful catalogs have been mentioned many times here and on APUG where you also post. If you're not aware of the site and its resources, it is because you choose not to be aware.

More seriously, LF gear and technique help those who help themselves.

If you want answers to ANY questions or for people to do free research for you to get what you want, I suggest that you sign up again with a FEMALE sounding name....you'll get responses by the bajillions...and all of them very polite..with many offers of email addresses and personal attentions....

I've noticed that around here--you sound male and ask a "newbie" question and the big badasses that are internet tough guys bitch slap you to show you who's boss...'cause they're big and bad and fearsome and take no crap in real life either...

where if you're a chick or they THINK you're a chick, they are SUPER nice and super helpful....they think that you will like them and then eventually you will meet up for more help and then and then.....

You can buy a cd of past articles from View Camera magazine and I believe it includes an article, "Fujinon Lenses, Past to Present."

FWIW, I had searched several places on the web for the answer to my question before coming here. I had gone through several charts on Thalman's site. I had been through lots of post of other questions regarding Fujinon lenses on the web. My participation at APUG has been for 135 and MF not LF. I have only recently started shooting LF so I am sorry that I am not aware of all the sites to find all the answers to all the questions that I will ever have. It must be great to have that knowledge!
    Dan you don't know anything about me or how much I may have helped myself in my life. I don't know anything about you either except that you must be an ass... I have never understood why guys like you that are annoyed by a question of someone else feel compelled to answer with a smartass response when. I have found that when someone asked a bad question it will usually get few if any responses. If you don't like the question don't bother reading or responding.

If that helps you, you’re not the only one who was surprised by his answer to you. Me too I didn’t know the eccentric site, although I knew about Wilson’s site. And I read the forum from its very origin.

And you thought this place was all "rainbows and unicorns". I think one of the reasons for these forums is to share knowledge but every now and then the result is the sharing of a slapdown . I hope you find the information you are seeking.