Hi. I need some advice.

Background.
I shoot architecture / landscape and some products with a 4x5 linhof technikardan s45 and rodenstock Sironar S lenses.

Advice.
Ive am starting to feel compelled to turn digital, mainly due to time and request from my clients. So then I scoped the market for a solution. And I found the following options. All to be combined with a p65 phase one back. Money is not really an issue, just quality and function. And i dont want to leave the view cameras and I must have shift funtion, tilt is optional but nice to have.

1. Add a phase one view adapter for my linhof (if they exist) and get a wider lens. That would work fine, since I really love working with the linhof. The questions is, how will it work with my existing pre digital lenses? Everyone seams to think its impossible and the image quality will be horrible. Any experience? No mather what I will be keeping the linhof sine I shoot my own projects on film or b&w.

2. Get second system with tilt and shift function and buy new lenses...

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Arca swiss F[/COLOR] and similar rail systems
That should work fine, but its so similar to my linhof that I rather stay with that one.

Arca Swiss Rm3d
Its compact and have a shift function. But it seams like the widest lens is 90mm and that is not enough. I need something equal to 300mm on a 4x5. The lenses are strangely placed so that its a bit tight to wind them (to far back in camera/bellow). The first impression is not that good. a bit to complicated construction.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Silvestri Bicam[/COLOR]
This is my favorite. If it supported longer lenses this would have been my choose (max 105mm). Simple and easy to work with. Combined with a p65 phase one and its a winner. You can use tilt with a adapter, and thats ok since I mainly use that in the studio.

I dont know where im going with this, but what are you using? maybe there is something Ive missed and should know about? Or you throw something out there and I can research it...

thanks