I've cross-posted this on lfphoto.info and photo.net just to make sure that everyone sees it. However, I would like to have the discussion take place on the www.largeformatphotography.info board if at all possible.
A few months ago, myself and a few other people attempted to form a group of East Coast LF photographers in the NY area (or traveling there). It fizzeld out, but now that school is back in session, and I have more organization in my life, I'd like to get at least the discussion going again.
I'll try to be a little organized. I'd appreciate it if you responded to this short poll.
1. Are you interested in a LF group on the East Coast/Mid Atlantic area? (If no, stop here.)
2. Where can you meet? Is New York/New Jersey good, or need it be farther in one direction?
3. For a first meeting, which would be better - a trip into the field, or an organized indoor meeting somewhere just to meet and work stuff out?
4. Any suggestions for field trips? Keep in mind it's getting cold and not all of us like carrying heavy loads in the extreme weather.
5. Anything I left out? There's always room for ideas.