Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mdoerators

mdoerators

How does one go about contactign the mods with an issue?
    david

Re: mdoerators

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There's a dark blue stripe running the width of the page. Within that stripe you'll see "contact us." Click on it. Or you could look at the forum Guidelines which are accessed from the top of a page and read there for another way.
    Brian Ellis
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them you'll be
    a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

But I don't think they can fix Dyslexia over the internet....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    maybe they can give me a remote back rub better than yours......

I cant spell for crap and I cant type either!
    david

If it is an issue with a particular posting, you can just click the little red triangle under the poster's name with an exclamation mark (?) in it.

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rankin View Post
    If it is an issue with a particular posting, you can just click the little red triangle under the poster's name with an exclamation mark (?) in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    I'm reporting this post as offensvie.

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

... and I quote from standard discrimation legaleze:

Protected persons include: (1) race – persons of all races; (2) color – the color of a person’s skin within a particular race; (3) religion – employers have the duty to reasonably accommodate the religious beliefs and practices of employees unless this creates an undue hardship; (4) sex – both males and females are protected; (5) age – persons age 40 and above are protected, and there is no upper age limit after which persons are no longer protected; (6) national origin – this is the country or area from which a worker’s ancestors came; (7) disability – persons with physical or mental impairments which substantially limit them from performing the essential duties of a job must be reasonably accommodated to allow them to perform job duties unless this creates an undue hardship, inlcuding dyslexia; (8) genetic information – an employer may not use genetic information to make an employment decision; (9) veterans – veterans are protected; (10) pregnancy – employers must grant reasonable leaves of absence and generally reinstate employees returning from leave; and (11) bankruptcy, garnishment and child support orders – employees may not be disciplined or terminated for these reasons.

Frank may be offensive but he sure is good lookin
    david

Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    ... and I quote from standard discrimation legaleze:

Protected persons include: (1) race – persons of all races; (2) color – the color of a person’s skin within a particular race; (3) religion – employers have the duty to reasonably accommodate the religious beliefs and practices of employees unless this creates an undue hardship; (4) sex – both males and females are protected; (5) age – persons age 40 and above are protected, and there is no upper age limit after which persons are no longer protected; (6) national origin – this is the country or area from which a worker’s ancestors came; (7) disability – persons with physical or mental impairments which substantially limit them from performing the essential duties of a job must be reasonably accommodated to allow them to perform job duties unless this creates an undue hardship, inlcuding dyslexia; (8) genetic information – an employer may not use genetic information to make an employment decision; (9) veterans – veterans are protected; (10) pregnancy – employers must grant reasonable leaves of absence and generally reinstate employees returning from leave; and (11) bankruptcy, garnishment and child support orders – employees may not be disciplined or terminated for these reasons.
    You are kidding right?

I do not see this any other way. Who cares?

Frank may be offensive but he sure is good lookin
    You need glasses.