Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Reciprocity Timer 1.0

Re: Reciprocity Timer 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boinzo View Post
    Hi Roger. I know this was a while ago now, but it's not correct. You only ever need to buy the pro version once.

Stone is also incorrect in saying there is a lack of a restore purchase button.

The button is at the top of the help screen. If you press that, your previous in app purchase will be restored. It is a requirement of Apple that all apps include this button.

I know it's frustrating there hasn't been an update for sometime, but it is slowly coming. Apologies for the wait!

I have just been very very busy with my main business.

Keep the faith people! And thanks for using RT.... I appreciate the support.

Not sure if I bought this and I buy most apps like this. It's not on my iPod so I checked the APP Store, but which one is you?

I suggest you add your APP to your signature line or include in posts.

Are you this? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reci...459691262?mt=8
    Tin Can

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moe View Post
    Not sure if I bought this and I buy most apps like this. It's not on my iPod so I checked the APP Store, but which one is you?

I suggest you add your APP to your signature line or include in posts.

Are you this? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reci...459691262?mt=8
    Yes that's the correct app.

I'm sorry about not knowing how to restore purchases, sorry!!!

All good Stone. Don't sweat it!

So - 3.0 is now under active development. If you're a RT User and have ideas or feature requests please feel free to hit me up. Now is the time. I hope to get it all done by end September - other commitments willing....

Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received. I can't promise everything will get into the release - but I can promise to take on board your input.

It's very likely this next release will only support iPhone 6 onwards. So the existing version will continue to work for those with older devices.

Thanks again to everyone here that uses the app!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Yes that's the correct app.

I'm sorry about not knowing how to restore purchases, sorry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boinzo View Post
    All good Stone. Don't sweat it!

So - 3.0 is now under active development. If you're a RT User and have ideas or feature requests please feel free to hit me up. Now is the time. I hope to get it all done by end September - other commitments willing....

Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received. I can't promise everything will get into the release - but I can promise to take on board your input.

It's very likely this next release will only support iPhone 6 onwards. So the existing version will continue to work for those with older devices.

Thanks again to everyone here that uses the app!
    X-Ray might be a good inclusion. Many are using it. I suggest Carestream formally KODAK. Ektascan and CSG.

Of course those are the 2 films I use.

Many cut X-Ray to smaller formats, so 14X17 is not the most common usage. I have used it as small as Hasselblad sheet film in one time holders.

I found I already had upgraded to Pro and have now installed it on my iPod 6, previously on iPod 4.
    Last edited by Tin Can; 22-May-2016 at 10:34. Reason: Cutting down
    Tin Can

I'd make it ipad and iPad mini compatible or native

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Also would be cool if it had a field of view crop finder function

Quote Originally Posted by Deval View Post

It is as it is IOS 6 and up.

Field of view is not necessary in any way.
    Tin Can

Reciprocity Timer 1.0

X-Ray might be a good inclusion. Many are using it. I suggest Carestream formally KODAK. Ektascan and CSG.

Of course those are the 2 films I use.

Many cut X-Ray to smaller formats, so 14X17 is not the most common usage. I have used it as small as Hasselblad sheet film in one time holders.

I found I already had upgraded to Pro and have now installed it on my iPod 6, previously on iPod 4.
    Careful to note that Carestream has TONS of x-ray films, (just like Kodak had tons too) this one is specifically designated "EB/RA" or "Ektascan B/RA" depending on where you look on the web and is different from other Carestream X-Ray films.

However, I and others have found it pretty much behaves like Kodak Tmax100 in reciprocity so it's not totally necessary, PLUS I know that you specially only want tested and charted times so that the app works accurately. And since people can't seem to agree on exposure indexes and development times so that will shift the reciprocity timing too for different people, so X-Ray can get mucky. Lol.

Don't forget EFKE IR 820

However by the time the app is out I might be done with all my 8x10 sheets lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Deval View Post

Yea would be nice to have a native for my mini I'll agree.

So Stone, you seem to know it all, but don't care as soon you will be out of 8X10?

Your 'mini' is native now.

In US we are not using lot's of diff X-Ray. And show us the recip data if it is readily available. Please.

Gad, why so negative? (pun)
    Tin Can

So Stone, you seem to know it all, but don't care as soon you will be out of 8X10?

Your 'mini' is native now.

In US we are not using lot's of diff X-Ray. And show us the recip data if it is readily available. Please.

Gad, why so negative? (pun)
    Boinzo and I have been discussing the EFKE IR 820 and I personally tested in 4x5 and 8x10 sheets of my own, a series of reciprocity exposures for the IR film since the company never gave actual reciprocity failure numbers.

So I was referring to that conversation. Which is public, I believe in this thread somewhere. It's already established numbers by someone else that I was confirming per Boinzo's request.

I did this for the community since at this point I pretty much have the numbers down, so it was more a joke on myself that I'm running out. Text doesn't really translate laughter and inflection well unfortunately.

I have lots of 4x5 left

I don't get what this sentence means "Your 'mini' is native now" can you elaborate?

I live in the US and there are certainly lots of different x-ray films, not sure if that was meant tongue in cheek?

Not negative at all, I think you're being clouded by a "randy" outlook

Chillax man,

Mahalo