Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
I think the tattoos make these. They would be totally different photos without them. I like the way they almost make her look clothed, until one looks more closely.

I also like the shoes, as they do appear a bit out of place in a way that works artistically, and the urban graffiti. I think I would agree about the seamed stockings going a further step in the same direction, but can't be sure. It'd be worth a try.

Not sure about darker shorts but it's also an idea worth a try.

I had to show these to my girlfriend who has a fair number of tattoos (nowhere near that many or that large an area though) and often admires urban graffiti if it's artistic, which I don't find this to be. If I had one suggestion for doing more of these it would actually be "find better, more artistic graffiti."

I like the plants encroaching on the left of the frame in the last one and the right in the first one. It adds an element of the wild reclaiming formerly humanized but now abandoned space.

Is the atl in your forum handle derived from Atlanta? That does look like some areas around here.
This has been great feedback. The entire shoot was almsot an afterthought. we had discussed it then sort of forgot about it. At 6:30am we decided to go for it with just about that much planning.

The shorts are an issue "unless" the goal was to work the shorts against the sexy shoes...that was not the plan and it did not work by accident

I am 100% OK with the seamed stockings

We are in Atl. The shoot was at the train yard off of Glenwood in East Atlanta.