Thread: Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

Over the last year, I've become very spoiled having Ivey Seright (in Seattle) a few blocks from my home.

Now, I'm living in Cambridge, MA, and I would like to find an excellent lab pref erably in Cambridge. If there's nothing in Cambridge, the general Boston area w ould also work.

I shoot 35mm and 4x5, B&W and E-6.

Thanks, Nathaniel

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

Forget about Cambridge you ccould try "Spectrum" in Boston but the best E-6/C-41 processing I've found is at "Color Services" at 120 Hampton Ave. Needham 781-444-5101. They do charge premium prices but the service is top notch, they do offer a drop off /pick up service.

Dermot

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

Just to add to my question: I just dropped some film off at Boston Photo and was a tad underimpressed. I'm really looking for a place that has sorting tables and lightboxes and isn't just a hole in the wall.

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

I use Zona and have been very pleased thus far ( 1.5 years ). They are a pro lab in Cambridge and they charge for their services at a reasonable rate. Phone# 617 864 8747.

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

Ah, Zona yes be sure you do not shoot nudes they reported a local photographer to the police several years ago for sending in fine art nudes they though were offensive.

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

I have tried all the labs and have always gone back to Dorian Color Lab in Arlington. Over the years they have been the most consistent and now they are a "Commercial" lab. I trust no one but them! Cheers, Scott

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

Panopticon on Moody Street in Waltham is excellent for B&W. They also frame photos for a very reasonable price. And while you are there, you get to see the photographs of Bradford Washburn, the great aerial LF photographer of mountains.

Boston (Cambridge) Labs?

Try short stop digital imaging center in beverly on the north shore. they provide excellent customer service, print digital and optical. E-6 done in-house in an hour. Competitive prices and quick turn around for 35mm, medium format and digital.