Hi all

I'm Rod, a Brit living in Hong Kong. Just got myself a Chamonix 045N-2 and trying to get my head around all the other things I need to be getting. Seems all my years of buying comparatively cheap digital equipment in HK will fade away into importing film gear .

I'm in my mid twenties, not really ever used film (with the exception of the parents' point and shot many moons ago). Have had a DSLR for a while and now find myself often going out to locations wanting only to get 1 or 2 pictures, going to large format seems to be a good way to making that a more involved/daunting process. So my digital camera is going to get shifted over to time lapses and perhaps portraits (something I know nothing about and so would benifit from the immediacy of results from a digital camera), whilst I have a stab at LF.

If anyone knows any good ways to get hands on film (Velvia 50 and Ektar 100), lens boards or film holders in Hong Kong or good web companies to ship here, please let me know!! Same goes for drum scans, can I get this done in HK?