Thread: SO CLOSE: Help Attaching Jobo Lift to Processor

SO CLOSE: Help Attaching Jobo Lift to Processor

Hi there. So I finally tracked down the right cog piece to connect the newer model CPA2/CPP2 lift to the older CPA2 unit and am encountering one final problem. The cog piece fits as it should onto the drive shaft of the processor. However, when the arm of the lift is lowered into place, the white spoke-like looking piece that spins, bumps into the side of the lift arm and does not allow the gears to rotate as they should. I think I can solve this by cutting a small section of the lift arm off to let the spoke piece rotate as it should, but I wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this problem before I start cutting things. Maybe, I just put the cog piece of the drive shaft in the wrong position? If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

Re: SO CLOSE: Help Attaching Jobo Lift to Processor

You are talking about the "chicken foot" that reverses the direction of the motor? That is weird that the lift arm would interfere with that. My lift arm is nowhere close to it. Maybe a picture would help.

Cordless Bungee Jumper Sirius Glass's Avatar

Please post a photograph. I cannot imagine who you could possible have this configuration.
    Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Here is a picture of the lift up and the lift down. As you can see, the chicken foot is not able to turn left without bumping into the lift when it is down. Please let me know if you have run into this before or if I should just cut a slit in the lift enough for the chicken foot to rotate.

I don't see the mounting screw just above the chicken foot. On mine, the screw is a few millimeters thick and the plastic flange (where there is no white gear) hits the screw head and stops the lift coming all the way down, leaving just a millimeter or less clearance for the chicken foot to move.

Cordless Bungee Jumper Sirius Glass's Avatar

That is not where to lift arm attaches. Please see the photograph from the manual.

Steve
    Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I don't see the mounting screw just above the chicken foot. On mine, the screw is a few millimeters thick and the plastic flange (where there is no white gear) hits the screw head and stops the lift coming all the way down, leaving just a millimeter or less clearance for the chicken foot to move.
    Thank you! I didn't realize not having the screws in would have such an effect. Thanks again.