Thread: WTB Snap Locks for Linhof lll 6x9

WTB Snap Locks for Linhof lll 6x9

I'm hoping there is someone out there that has a parts camera and would be willing to sell a catch lock for the tilting back on a Linhof Super Technika lll. I called the US distributors and they are not available anymore.
    Thanks!

Re: WTB Snap Locks for Linhof lll 6x9

You can sometimes find old Techs for parts on eBay. As far as I know there is no difference in the catches between the 6x9 models.

Barry

Thanks Barry, I'll try that if I'm not able to find that part.

Pictured above is a Tech lll. The catches on the lV are the same I believe. But starting on the V, they are different. I have on occasion seen beater lll's for around $300
    I have pondered if one actually needs these catches if you simply keep the four rear movements knobs locked down.

Quote Originally Posted by rknewcomb View Post
    Pictured above is a Tech lll. The catches on the lV are the same I believe. But starting on the V, they are different. I have on occasion seen beater lll's for around $300
    I have pondered if one actually needs these catches if you simply keep the four rear movements knobs locked down.
    Thanks for the advice. I was also thinking that they are unnecessary but I'd like the camera to be complete.