Thread: Tillman Crane presentation in Rugby, ND May 16

Tillman Crane presentation in Rugby, ND May 16

Tillman Crane will be giving a public presentation of his work, images and philosophy in Rugby, North Dakota at the Otter Tail Power Company meeting room at 226 S. Main on Wednesday, May 16 at 7pm. The public is invited to the presentation. Questions and comments are welcome during the presentation. There is no charge.

Tillman is in Rugby teaching his photo workshop SRUCTURE:Abandoned Farms in North Dakota that week. The area is rich in photographic subject matter with light as clean and good as anywhere. Spring planting is in full swing so lots of major farm machinery in action around these old places. More on the workshop can be found at http://www.tillmancrane.com and an internet search will get you some articles and web pages from last years workshop. It was the first to fill up when this years offerings were published.

Some of the workshop participants working with digital imaging will have images taken during the workshop for those who come to view.

If anyone has questions feel free to email Tillman or send a PM to me via the LF page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tillman Crane in North Dakota.jpg  
    Last edited by Ken Lee; 23-Apr-2012 at 10:50.

Re: Tillman Crane presentation in Rugby, ND May 18

Man, wish I could make this...what a great location, and Tillman is the best about sharing what he knows. Thanks for the update.
    Mike Castles
    My Web Site
    Rambles

Cool Re: Tillman Crane presentation in Rugby, ND May 18

It was fun last year and I am hoping it is just as fun this year. Last year, we were allowed to share any images we had made at the workshop or had brought with us. As I understand it, we will be able to do this again this year. I am really looking forward to it!

Diane

Jackson, is that the old Swedish Lutheran Church that is up by Souris?

I would like to attend his workshop some time.
    al

Sorry guys, it is WED, MAY 16 - not May 18

I better quit trying to look at the calendar without the glasses - or get in for a check on the eyes. MY mistake on the day.

Re: Tillman Crane presentation in Rugby, ND May 16

Recently attended a photographers' retreat weekend (approx. 30 of us) at Peters Valley hosted by Tillman -- really gets the creative and photographic juices flowing when the entire wknd is all about shooting/solving the ills of the world/and drinking -- met a few folks who are ND bound along with me -- expect a fab week in the middle of the country -- maybe just a little culture shock for this transplanted New Yorker...we'll see.