Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deletion of posts

Deletion of posts

Hi -

Is it too much to ask for the courtesy of an explanation for the deletion of a post?

Thanks.

Re: Deletion of posts

Be careful about what you're asking for...

It's a private forum and they can do whatever they want, moderating is a thankless job.

But it is a bit heavy handed here, no offense to QT, Ralph, Ken, and Commander el Supremo Kirk.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Petronio View Post
    ...But it is a bit heavy handed here, no offense to QT, Ralph, Ken, and Commander el Supremo Kirk.
    I appreciate the moderators' efforts greatly, but would say that sometimes their hands are too light on the delete button.

Usually there is a short reason given for a deletion, such as "Not LF", or "Politics", along with the name of the moderator who deleted the post. If you would like a more in-depth explanation, you might wish to contact the moderator who deleted it.

Vaughn

funkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    Usually there is a short reason given for a deletion, such as "Not LF", or "Politics", along with the name of the moderator who deleted the post. If you would like a more in-depth explanation, you might wish to contact the moderator who deleted it.

Vaughn
    or you could just remain unhappy and demand your money back.

I think that we should all sign a petition and present it to congress or even go direct to Obama (he's a model democrat) asking if they could intervene here directly and force ''them'' to allow politics and religion to be once again discussed in the lounge with impunity! We could send Kirk for some med training in case anyone gets gouged or loses an eye. Blood could easily be soaked up with a bucket or two of sand. There's tons of that stuff in Iraq. It would be great! A month or two in camp gitmo would rehabilitate any mods that failed to comply with an Obama decree! It might take longer for Kirk, he's a real bad ass;-)

funkadelic

SInce talk of politics aren't welcome here, that means I shouldn't express my disgust to putting such hope in the hands of any politician.
    Needless to say, if you're going for results you need to call Chuck Norris.

I'd be more than happy to discuss the issue with the moderator who deleted the post, but there's no indication as to who deleted it, hence this thread.

Judging by the merciless speed used in chopping off the ''Osama burial'' and the ''obesity'' thread we might in reflection have to utilize special techniques to successfully rehabilitate Ken the Bruce Lee;-)

Thanks for nuking the Obesity thread Ken this place just got a lot leaner and meaner;-)