Hi all! My name is JJ Donohue. I've been away from LF for about 20 years but still have all the equipment centered around the Zone VI 4x5 field camera and 2 Schneider lenses. I also have all of the darkroom equipment centered around the Beseler 4x5 enlarger. My motivation for registering here is to determine whether I want to build a new darkroom and get involved once again, or sell off my equipment. When I was in my groove, I was using Kodak Tri-X and T-Max films and archivally printing B&W prints on fiber-based Seagull, Ilfobrom and Afga Portriga.

I plan to hang out for a month or so and re-familiarize myself with what's going on and see what happens. I'd be interested in knowing where the craft has gone in the past 20 years and what films and papers are still available.

I'll probably just lurk and read the background material and all the interesting threads I can find. In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to opine. It won't be long before I start asking questions. I'm looking forward to getting to know as many members as I can.