I've looked around quite a bit both on this site and on others through Google but nothing I can find is really clear.

I've been finding my development times on the massive dev chart and my question is based on the stock solution idea that's on there.

As I mentioned in the title, I don't want to use this developer as a replenishment system, I simply want to use it to avoid this dichroic fog that apparently can accompany normal tmax developer used with sheet film. I bought the smaller size at the local photo store, I believe it says it makes a gallon of stock solution. It comes with Part A in a plastic bottle, and Part B in a very small pouch. I believe my first move is to mix B into A, but what about when I want to use the developer?

http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart...+RS&mdc=Search

...that's the link for using tmax100 along with tmaxRS developer. It mentions a stock dilution. I've heard a lot about 1+9 with this developer, and while the chart mentions 1+9, I don't think that's what I'm looking for. If I have my plastic bottle (~757mL) which includes Part B and Part A, and I want to make the "stock" dilution, do I mix this A+B mix 1+9 with water? I don't want to mix the whole thing in one big gallon jug and would rather mix it from the smaller bottle as I need it. Then I just would be disposing of the used developer after each use.

Thanks!

Andrew