Here is my current schedule for 2011:

April 30 - May 1 - Digital Negatives with QTR and Introduction to Platinum/Palladium Printing: In my home studio in Placerville, CA. Click here for workshop details. Last year this workshop filled quickly, so if you're interested in signing up, email me to reserve your spot kerik@kerik.com.

June 19-24 - Introduction to Platinum/Palladium and Gum Bichromate Printing and Digital Negatives with QTR: For The Photographer's Formulary in Condon, Montana. One of the best facilities around for alternative process workshops. This workshop is always a great time and includes lots of hands-on time and a whole lot of great information. It also happens to be in a beautiful part of the country. Click here for details and to sign up.

October 1-2 - Digital Negatives with QTR and Introduction to Platinum/Palladium Printing: In my home studio in Placerville, CA. A repeat of the April workshop. Click here for workshop details. Email me to reserve your spot kerik@kerik.com.

November 10-13 - Introduction to Platinum/Palladium and Gum Bichromate Printing and Digital Negatives with QTR: Yosemite National Park for The Ansel Adams Workshops. This a fun and information-packed workshop. November is a beautiful time of year to be in Yosemite Valley. Click here for details and to sign up (this may not be on their website yet, but check back soon).

One-on-one Workshops: I have time to schedule a few one-on-one workshops in any of the processes that I teach. If you're interested in a one-on-one sent me an email at kerik@kerik.com and let me know what you're interested in.

-Kerik