Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 to 14 Photographers Wanted For "Folio Exchange."

Re: 12 to 14 Photographers Wanted For "Folio Exchange."

Hmm... they're fighting over the pictures. "I like this one! This one's the best!" "No, this one!" "This one's cool!"

I need a smaller family -- or larger walls! Thanks everyone, for great prints!

Mike
    Politically, aerodynamically, and fashionably incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Bryant View Post
    I'm hoping to get my package tomorrow.

Don Bryant
    My portfolio landed this afternoon!

Everything looks great. Thanks to all who submitted and I hope my offering is considered worthy.

And most of all thanks to our Fearless Leader, Jim Becia whose LF color landscapes are sublime. I'm very impressed with his submission.

If everyone is in agreement, perhaps after everyone receives their copy of the portfolio we can post our shots so others can participate vicariously.

Best to all,

Don Bryant

If everyone is in agreement, perhaps after everyone receives their copy of the portfolio we can post our shots so others can participate vicariously.
    Don Bryant
    I like that idea but you may be in for a bit of a wait, mine is being delivered via dogsled and Steves is making it's way across the Atlantic in a kayak

Best to all,

Don Bryant
    Sounds good to me. I'm traveling so I wouldn't be able to post mine till after Memorial Day.

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Walker View Post
    I like that idea but you may be in for a bit of a wait, mine is being delivered via dogsled and Steves is making it's way across the Atlantic in a kayak
    I'm in no hurry.

Everything looks great. Thanks to all who submitted and I hope my offering is considered worthy.

And most of all thanks to our Fearless Leader, Jim Becia whose LF color landscapes are sublime. I'm very impressed with his submission.

Best to all,

Don Bryant
    Don,

Thanks for the kind words. While it took some time to put everything together, I had a great time doing it. I enjoyed both the images and the information. I hope I produced a "professional" looking product. Both Steve's and Scott's folios are on their way. Seeing that they are going via Priority International Mail, I'm hoping that it will not take too long for them to arrive.

I do hope to do something like this again in the near future. Now that I have the first one under my belt, I do have a few ideas for the next one. I'm starting to think of other potential subjects like trees, rocks, water, etc.

In any event, please let me know what you think. Thanks again. Jim Becia

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becia View Post
    Both Steve's and Scott's folios are on their way. Seeing that they are going via Priority International Mail, I'm hoping that it will not take too long for them to arrive.

I do hope to do something like this again in the near future. Now that I have the first one under my belt, I do have a few ideas for the next one. I'm starting to think of other potential subjects like trees, rocks, water, etc.
    I think the timing for Priority International Mail is only 5 days to here so I should see the portfolio by Friday or early next week.

If my work fits the category for the next one & you will have me again you can certainly count me in.

Turns out that had to postpone my departure for my trip so I was here when the Fedex truck came with my folio. Wow, it is fantastic. Great images everyone. I wanted to thank everyone for all their effort and I especially want to thank Jim for putting this together. I sat down and really took my time looking at the images and reading the descriptions. Besides the nice photographs it is great to have the background info. It is also nice to see the different papers and techniques that everyone uses.

Roger

Impressive! My portfolio arrived today and they are all superb photos with amazing printing. Job well done in Jim putting it all together, thanks! But, I'd like to frame them all. Sorry, about mine having so much human content to it.
    Thad Gerheim

Quote Originally Posted by Thad Gerheim View Post
    Impressive! My portfolio arrived today and they are all superb photos with amazing printing. Job well done in Jim putting it all together, thanks! But, I'd like to frame them all. Sorry, about mine having so much human content to it.
    Thad, I think your image is great and I really like the guy sitting there, tells a much better story.

Roger