Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moon House in Utah

Re: Moon House in Utah

Thanks Chris. I would think it would be cool to set up a trip with a group of people that were all using LF.

Re: Moon House in Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Alan McConnell View Post
    Well, I made it back home after a great trip. The Moon House was wonderful. The road leading out to the trailhead was interesting (Snow Flats Road). Thanks for the advice about the rope to get the equipment down the slope. I'm looking forward to getting into the darkroom to develope the film. Valley of the Gods would have been better if it wasn't for the wind/sand storm. The kind people at the Kane Gulch station said there were pack lama's for hire but not horses. Does anyone know of some contacts for pack animails future trips into the Grand Gulch? That's sounds like a fun way to handle Gulch and better for a bad knee.
    Larry Sandford ran llama trips into Grand Gulch for Buckhorn Llamas I've no idea if he still does or if it's someone else - but you could ask. Buckhorn Llamas advertise Grand Gulch trips. Larry is/was based in Bluff. I took a couple of superb trips into Grand Gulch several years ago on large format workshops run by Don Kirby.

Added - just read previous post from Chris - same link. Maybe Don still organises the LF trips - you could check via his website.