Thread: Michael A. Smith/ Paula Chamlee Vision and Technique Workshops

Michael A. Smith/ Paula Chamlee Vision and Technique Workshops

Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee announce their Vision and Technique Workshops for 2011.

New Orleans, April 1–3
    Bucks County, Pennsylvania, May 27-29.
    Paris, France, June 10-12.

For full information and to sign up, go to our web site:

http://www.michaelandpaula.com/mp/Vi..._Workshop.html or call us at 1-610-847-2005.

Please let us know if you have any questions or would like more information.

Michael and Paula

Here are just a few of the unsolicited comments about our Vision and Technique Workshop.

"Just a note of thanks to you both for having me at your wonderful workshop. There are events that occur in one's life that you consider a milestone for growth for who you are or become. I can honestly say that your workshop is one of my milestone events."

"I truly enjoyed your workshop. The experience expanded my perspective and I have not felt this level of excitement since I started in photography. The best workshop of the dozen that I have attended."

"I must say that your seminar was the best investment I have made since I bought my first shares of GE a long time ago. Not a day goes by that I do not put to use some of the vast knowledge base I learned."

"As to the workshop, I wanted to add that I really got a lot out of it. There’s the stuff you promise that we’ll get out of it in your description of it online, and that’s all true. But there’s something more, too; a kind of inner dialogue that takes up impressions, conversations, interactions during the couple of days I spent there and which constantly accompanies me when I’m exploring a ‘visual experience’ and deciding whether to record it or not, when I’m in the darkroom working on a print, and when I’m looking at my own or other people’s photographs. So thanks – thanks to you and to Paula for all the tangible things, and even more for the intangible things."

"I want to thank all of you for making the workshop such an unforgettable experience. I had the chance to make some new friends, reconnect with some old friends, view some wonderful photographs, dine on some marvelous food, and I learned a LOT too! I'll likely never look at a photograph or my ground glass the same way again. As I stated to Michael, from reading various posts, I figured I knew what Paula was going to do under the darkcloth, but she opened up a whole new world during that 30 minute session. I couldn't be more excited!"

New Orleans, LA

Re: Michael A. Smith/ Paula Chamlee Vision and Technique Workshops

The New Orleans workshop is a great opportunity for us Southern-based large format photographers to experience Michael and Paula's expert teaching without having to travel to Pennsylvania. New Orleans is less than a day's drive from Houston, Dallas, Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Nashville, Jacksonville, etc., etc. and New Orleans is beautiful at the beginning of April and the food and music here are known worldwide. If anyone would like more info about the city don't hesitate to PM me.

I found this workshop to be a very positive experience and highly recommend it.

Mike

New Orleans, LA

Michael,

That's great to hear. I'm really looking forward to this workshop.

New Orleans, LA

bump. We are looking for a few more people to make the New Orleans workshop a go. Come on down to New Orleans and photograph in a truly unique American city.

New Orleans, LA

Still have room for a couple of more. Learn from the masters.

good post