Thread: Auckland Camera.com

Beverly Hills, California

Auckland Camera.com

I found the web site for "Auckland Camera.com" for the first time tonight, and n oticed that they have very competitive prices for some items useful for my large format photography.

Can anyone comment on their reliability of service for online and/or internation al orders to U.S. or Europe. Are they in the same trustworthy ballbark as Rober t White, for example? Thanks for your response in advance..

Auckland Camera.com

Andre, I've never ordered from them but looked up the site. Pleasantly surprised to find they stock Bromfort enlarging paper! I might have to order from them. If I do I'll post my experiences with them.
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

Auckland Camera.com

Andre

I buy from them all the time, but I'm in New Zealand so can't comment on international orders. They're about 400 miles away and I usually get deliveries the next day, I do all my orders online. I've never had problems with them and always found them to be reliable. Ownership changed early this year but so far service has remained the same.

Yes prices are very good compared to some stuff in the US.

The previous owners split off the importing side of the business and now just run that. Check out their website Euroco

I buy Forte film and paper directly from Euroco now. I asked them if they would supply outside NZ and they said no problem. Tim Timlin is the guy you want to talk to.

Beverly Hills, California

Auckland Camera.com

Clayton, that's a most excellent tip. I just may end up using. Euroco directly then.