Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bellows from ecbuyonline2008???

Re: Bellows from ecbuyonline2008???

Quote Originally Posted by r.e. View Post
    Further to the post just above, I've heard nothing further from ecbuyonline on the difference between Arca-Swiss's bellows frames and the frames that their photos show.

For me, the question is probably now academic. Yesterday, I purchased an Arca-Swiss F-Line bag bellows second-hand from Europe, which should arrive on Friday. If it's in the condition advertised, my problem is solved. However, I wanted to post an update on my dealings with ecbuyonline. I'm quite sure that the bellows frames that it shows in its photos will not work with Arca-Swiss standards.
    It's now September 2nd and I still haven't had a response to my question. The bellows that I purchased second-hand arrived yesterday. It's in excellent condition, so I won't be following this up further.

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Yay… you got what you needed. Enjoy!

I rebuilt and resold a number of Toyo 45G and 810G cameras and fitted them with bellows from ecbuyonline. The quality was very good, but the ecbuyonline bellows are considerably thicker than the single layer Toyo bellows. Either longer frame screws are required, or the screw holes in the frame have to be counter-sunk slightly.

Now I install only Dynatect bellows on my personal cameras. They are more expensive, but worth it I feel, and they are easier to install. Dynatect bellows are all synthetic, double layer but are the same or only very slightly thicker than the Toyos and mount right up to the frames.

https://dynatect.com/product/protect...olded-bellows/

The easy way to have a Dynatect bellows made is to remove your old bellows from the camera or frames and send it to them to duplicate.