Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Is the Technikardan 45S my only option?

Re: Is the Technikardan 45S my only option?

Just jump into it - whichever of the three you choose will probably make you very happy. Accessorywise and regarding availability, you live in Linhof country...
    I bought my TK in the US - if you have a friend over there whose judgement you trust, it can be a great way to avoid customs... good luck!

Re: Is the Technikardan 45S my only option?

Even thought I have not started this thread, I have 'used' is a lot so I guess it is OK to say that I finally got a camera - namely the Toyo VX125. I do not have it my hands yet - that may take about a week, but I am really looking forward to use it. My Tachihara will be on sale here soon.

It is also missing 2 important accessories (see my WTB) - namely the lens board adapter toyo->linhof as I use linhof technika lensboards as my standard. I guess I should at least get a single Toyo lensboard just to be able to use the camera It is also missing the extension caps (30mm each) that allow to get a total length of the monorail to about 300mm. I was thinking whether this is going to be enough and arrived to a conclusion that it should do the job.

So - I am quite excited - after so much of choosing, comparing and considering I finally actually did something.

If anybody has some secret tips or good ideas about the Toyo VX125 - let me know
    Matus