I was jumping in excitement last night because I processed my first batch of colour negatives. They were two 4x5's done in a Jobo 2551 tank on an old Simma roller.
I used a tetenal C41 press kit (the powdered kind) to do the job and I was pretty happy with the results. One of the negatives didn't turn out because I didn't have the 4x5 back on my camera properly and there was a light leak for a few shots.
This was at the High River gas plant in Alberta, Canada. Fuji 160S through a Schneider SA 90mm F8 single coated. Epson Scan with a V700. I'm not too keen on the colour balance and I had a rough time tweaking it in photoshop. I'm going to install the Silverfast SE that came with my scanner and give that a go for the next batch.