Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: KB Canham Comes Through - 8x10 T Max Available

Re: KB Canham Comes Through - 8x10 T Max Available

Quote Originally Posted by Armin Seeholzer View Post
    ...and what about the 50 or 25 sheet boxes?

Cheers Armin
    Once we get the 8x10 order processed and in the que, this is a subject that will be proactively discussed with Kodak.

Us hedger/hoarders aren't all nuts. Scoff at us now (while you can) for owning chest freezers and blowing a big wad of money on film. I will suggest making some space in your freezer and following suit:

From Canham's facebook postings:
    K. B. Canham Cameras, Inc. Due to the increase in the price of silver film manufacturers either have increased their prices or will be increasing their prices. Kodak™ has informed us that this price increase will occur the beginning of April. So, we are hoping to get a few more Co-Ops done before the increase. That means we need to have the orders complete by March 12.

Once we get the 8x10 order processed and in the que, this is a subject that will be proactively discussed with Kodak.
    I hope you get it!

Thanks Armin

I checked out Canham's facebook page for the first time. It's seems to be where they update the status of their film orders. They received the TMax 400 order from Kodak last week and are starting to ship it out. Here is a picture, from their facebook site, of the 332(!) boxes they got in.

I hope more people go for this next time around. While that might look like a lot of film, what you see appears to be the whole 8x10 tmy2 production in 2011 so far.

I didn't think I ordered much (10 yellow boxes), but it looks like I'll be getting 3% of the world supply of 8x10 TMY2 for 2011 (thus far).

Quote Originally Posted by jp498 View Post
    I hope more people go for this next time around. While that might look like a lot of film, what you see appears to be the whole 8x10 tmy2 production in 2011 so far.

I didn't think I ordered much (10 yellow boxes), but it looks like I'll be getting 3% of the world supply of 8x10 TMY2 for 2011 (thus far).
    Good points. I think 24 of those yellow boxes are mine. By rough calculations that is ~$16,000 of film sitting there and the equivalent of ~3320 rolls of 35mm film.

I wonder when they will start taking orders for the next run?