Page 120 of 405 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4050

Thread: Nude

Re: Nude

The trick is to post the image to photobucket or flicker or some place like that. Then, when you view th eimage there it will give you an image code, and you copy and paste that code into the body of your message. If you have a facebook account you can go to photobucket from there, or just google it and go direct. Sign up, then upload the images you want to post to photobucket. After they are uploaded, you will see a series of codes on the right of the image. click the bottom one and it will automatically be copied to your clipboard. Then go to your post and press "paste" or control V, and the code will be inserted. When you post the image will be in the body of your message.

indecent exposure cosmicexplosion's Avatar

ok here goes nothing...

wow tim you have made my day. my century as far as this is concerned. my children will be named after you for a century, both boys and girls.

i have wasted endless hours and incurred agony and thus disappointment, and therefore stunted growth, trying to post on this STUPID image management service. bar humbug, to a supposed sophisticated website, jihad on LFF image uploader.

all i did was sign up to photo bucket and press the code with one click, as directed, and it said copied' or something like that. i was spellbound that the multi trillion dollar computer industry has finally 'got the way' humans work. push button=work.

So Tim you have created a monster, i mean a master, err hmmm.

i must however work on my iphone photo skills. ha ha

but the image, was taken as an accident, two or three exposures on fb3000 fuji polariod film, so i am amazed it is even exposed ok. but she was clearly sitting bodily very still, whilst legs and hands moved, you can see my arm yo the right fiddling with camera.
    Last edited by cosmicexplosion; 14-Apr-2012 at 21:32. Reason: added image and text to boot. long live photo bucket.
    through a glass darkly...

It's hopeless....

I would gladly pay a membership fee for some real image hosting here, this current system for posting images sucks.

OK. I've had success doing so, as has Frank. I guess I don't understand the problem.

You need an image file (JPEG or similar) at the desired size, probably with the longest dimension ~600 pixels.

There are three ways to make it visible:
    1) Have the posting software copy it directly from your computer and save it on the forum site, or
    2) Put it on a website somewhere and provide the image URL when requested, allowing the posting software to
    a) copy the image from that site and save it on the forum site, or
    b) place your image URL in the post and access it from your website every time it's viewed.

I use method 2b and have never had a failure.
    It has the advantage that you can change the image if you choose. You can't do that with the other two methods.

- Leigh
    If you believe you can, or you believe you can't... you're right.

What's with all the out-of-focus parts? I want to see details!!

indecent exposure cosmicexplosion's Avatar

for all my 'disappointed' fans, here is my first post, proper.

the blowouts on top left are from the photo of the photo not the photo itself...
    through a glass darkly...

Ohhh... that's better cosmi...

Absolutely lovely! Very pretty model, and a great shot of her.

- Leigh
    If you believe you can, or you believe you can't... you're right.

That looks better. But now you need to buy a scanner! I had one I bought used in the US, but the other day I woke up and, still half asleep, plugged it in without the transformer (110v/220v). You would think I would learn, as I burned up my Graflarger the same way three months ago. I'm hoping I can just switch out the power supply and get it working again.

Cheers, Tim

Not surprised you cut off her feet, those legs are infinite! Stunning girl and very nice mood despite all your technical complications.