Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My tripod vibrates a lot with my view camera

Re: My tripod vibrates a lot with my view camera

That's cool and interesting. I managed to read through it without a blip....I alwyas kenw I was spcieal;-)

Disregarding content to focusing on grammer is the preserve of the petty little mind!

Quote Originally Posted by joselsgil View Post
    To the OP, good to read that you found the culprit to your vibration.

As for the rest of you.....

Only great minds can read this
    This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Quote Originally Posted by kev curry View Post
    Disregarding content to focusing on grammer is the preserve of the petty little mind!
    I believe you mean "small" mind.

Cordless Bungee Jumper Sirius Glass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rdenney View Post
    Remember, the original poster does not own the thread--it goes where it goes. Free advice is sometimes worth what you pay for it.
    And sometimes free advice is worth less than you paid for it.
    Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ellis View Post
    Ofcoursetheresnoneedtoapitalizenythingortousecommasorspacesbetweenwordsitsjustthatfollowingconventionalusageofenglishgrammarpunctuationandspellingmakesiteasiertoreadandunderstandwhatsomeoneisayingineverbotherreadingstuffbythatsonofsandguyjustbecauseitisntworththetroubleoftryingtofollowhisconvolutedstyleandialsodontusuallyreadmessageswherethepersonpostingdoesn'tcapitalizeeitheragainitsjustaquestionofwhybotherstrugglingtounderstand
    Brian - it might interest you to know that in early written documents in the West, spaces were not put in between words. I can't remember exactly when they were introduced, but as I recall it was done to increase readability as more people began to read. This was about 1000 AD.

Things I've learned by reading this post:
    -if your tripod wiggles, check the ballhead, plate, nuts and bolts, shorten the last legs and center post, add a center weight, or buy a Gitzo;
    - if your post wiggles, check your capitalization, commas, apostrophes, spaces, line breaks and courtesy to others;
    - if you're Dakota Fanning, check your orifices; people seem to be calling them out;
    - if you're sun of sam, check yourself before you wreck yourself because you're too cool for school;
    - being in a group means you know, love and care for its members; being in a forum don't mean diddly;
    - the OP needs a new tripod, a new phone, a car, grammar lessons and some insensitivity training; he doesn't like free stuff, so please consider this while shopping for the holidays.

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by 36cm2 View Post
    Things I've learned by reading this post:
    -if your tripod wiggles, check the ballhead, plate, nuts and bolts, shorten the last legs and center post, add a center weight, or buy a Gitzo;
    - if your post wiggles, check your capitalization, commas, apostrophes, spaces, line breaks and courtesy to others;
    - if you're Dakota Fanning, check your orifices; people seem to be calling them out;
    - if you're sun of sam, check yourself before you wreck yourself because you're too cool for school;
    - being in a group means you know, love and care for its members; being in a forum don't mean diddly;
    - the OP needs a new tripod, a new phone, a car, grammar lessons and some insensitivity training; he doesn't like free stuff, so please consider this while shopping for the holidays.

Leo
    Nicely summed-up Leo. Thank you.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    I believe you mean "small" mind.
    I always blow it when I'm trying to sound intelligent...that's what happens when you go to a Catholic school;-)