So In the passed (anywhere from 2 years ago to maybe 10 years ago) I've purchased a number of things through KEH and have always been quite satisfied with their ratings, and have never had any problems.

Well today I received a few lenses (leica M lenses, not large format) and for one of the lenses they sent the wrong lens, an Elmarit instead of a Summicron. No big deal, they will probably exchange it for the correct one with no questions asked (it's their mistake, after all).

However, that got me wondering, is KEH still a good place to buy used items? I've not purchased anything from them in several years (accept for this week, with the 1/2 goofed up order) The other lenses, including one that was marked "ugly" are in great condition for what they are rated as, which is always as I remember it being with KEH, very conservative ratings on the condition of items.

Folks still buying from them regularly, had success? This is the first time I've had any issues with them, although it's not really a big issue since I'm sure they will exchange it quickly. I was just hoping to have the correct lens for my week off next week, the first real time off I've had in over a year, and the first weekend I've had off in over 2 months h