Thread: New Limited Edition Book/Print by Randy Efros

Richard M. Coda

New Limited Edition Book/Print by Randy Efros

I was recently asked to design and publish a book by friend Randy Efros. Randy was Brett Weston's last assistant. The book is a portfolio of 10 platinum prints made during Randy's last trip to Scotland in 2008.

The book features a linen cover, foil stamp and dust jacket and is available as a limited edition of 15 (plus 1 artist copy, 1 presentation copy, and 3 artist proof copies), signed and numbered book with an original 4x5" platinum print made by Randy. It will be available as a non-editioned book, as well. The limited edition is priced at $300 for pre-publication orders, and $400 post-publication. Currently there are 10 copies already pre-sold. Non-edition books will be soft-cover and sell for $50. Books are available by contacting Randy directly at randy@randyefros.com.

This is the first in a series of portfolio book projects, the next one being a portfolio of 8x10 silver prints from his Hawaii Portfolio, which will be available for pre-publication in December with a publication date of January 1, 2011.
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    Primordial: 2010 - Photographs of the Arizona Monsoon
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10"
    "I shoot a HYBRID - Arca/Canham 11x14"

Re: New Limited Edition Book/Print by Randy Efros

Richard,

I talked with Randy the other day and told him the check was in the mail really. His work is great and at 300.00 with a print all the better. Besides being Randy he also works with a number of friends Kim, Gina, and Rod all great people. So Richard thanks for the heads-up on the book I might have missed it. And some day we will see each other. Like the Radio ad 'life is better in New Mexico'

Jan Pietrzak

Richard M. Coda

Re: New Limited Edition Book/Print by Randy Efros

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Pietrzak View Post
    Richard,

I talked with Randy the other day and told him the check was in the mail really. His work is great and at 300.00 with a print all the better. Besides being Randy he also works with a number of friends Kim, Gina, and Rod all great people. So Richard thanks for the heads-up on the book I might have missed it. And some day we will see each other. Like the Radio ad 'life is better in New Mexico'

Jan Pietrzak
    You're welcome, Jan. Randy called me after he spoke with you. He was so excited that this "internet thing" works. I hope you enjoy the book. We are actually working on more books as we speak. I designed the book and produced/published it. I'm actually working on several for myself, too. We (family AND my cameras) may come to Santa Fe over the Christmas break. I'll give you a heads up if we do.
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    Primordial: 2010 - Photographs of the Arizona Monsoon
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10"
    "I shoot a HYBRID - Arca/Canham 11x14"