Thread: help!!!

help!!!

Hello everyone I am writing from Italy and my name is Maureen I do not know if this is the department where you can post this message, in case I ask the moderators of the site to move it in the most appropriate .. I'm just interested in the large format, but here Italy in the large format is not widely known, here is the 35mm much! I tried to document the large-format photographers, etc. .. but looking pretty looking I could not find anything that ... if you could recommend sites, books, etc. on the subject (view camera, film, accessories, lenses, even studio lights , photographers, in fact everything about this world so I could document myself .. thanks

Re: help!!!

Welcome! You have found one the best resouces right here. Click on "LF Home Page" for starters then ask away here.

thanks!!! =)

Welcome!

If your interest in Large Format includes LF using film, you may also enjoy www.apug.org. They do not respond well to questions about LF and digital. Many of us are active on both forums.

Let us know how we may help you. Tell us what interests you about LF photography and we can direct you to areas that discuss those subjects.

John

Welcome!!

Cheers, Steve

Cordless Bungee Jumper Sirius Glass's Avatar

Welcome! Ciao! to Large Format Photography.

I also recommend apug.org

Steve
    Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

thank you very much indeed is my main interest is the film in my country even if they are nn longer exists for the large format, it is also difficult to find films for the 35mm! now if you work in film must order the material to foreign countries! however hank all