Thread: Scitex Eversmart software please help

Scitex Eversmart software please help

I just got a EverSmart scanner (not pro) with the original and very old software 1.03, only working on a stone age PowerPC 9500 with Mac OS 8. I tried to run the scanner on a G4 with Adaptec SCSI card with OS 9, but that wont work. It's a SCCI problem and i don't know if the software is compatible with OS 9 or that the Adaptec card is not working with the scanner.

I like the results of the scanner very much! Scanning 6x7 positives is wonderful. 2.500 dpi seems to be enough. It's different dpi than scanned on a Epson V750. Tack sharp with good detail in light and dark tone.

My questions are: does anybody have a more recent version of the Eversmart software for share and is there a way to make the EverSmart working with a more recent Mac (G3 / G4)

Thanks for reading.

Hans

If someone needs the original installer disc of the EverSmart (and Pro) please let me know.

Re: Scitex Eversmart software please help

Quote Originally Posted by Hans van der Woerd View Post

My questions are: does anybody have a more recent version of the Eversmart software for share and is there a way to make the EverSmart working with a more recent Mac (G3 / G4)

Thanks for reading.

Hans

If someone needs the original installer disc of the EverSmart (and Pro) please let me know.

I have several more recent versions of the Eversmart scanning software, 2.5.3 and 3.0.1. Contact me by pm to discuss how to get this to you.

Sandy King
    For discussion and information about carbon transfer please visit the carbon group at groups.io
    [url]https://groups.io/g/carbon