Thread: Lost website for 3rd party well reviewed continuous tone color pigments for Epson 1280 and bigger.

Lost website for 3rd party well reviewed continuous tone color pigments for Epson 1280 and bigger.

I pick up on a thread somewhere on this site about a month ago. It might have be en an older archived thread though. It has a source for better than Epsons inks for Epton printer. Archival and in referenced a review in a book or mag. I looke d up the site. I called and spoke to them about printers and upcomming availabil ity for other 6 color. I made some notes a really productive conversation. Then my computer crashed and I had to reinstall my OS.

I lost all my bookmarks. Tolally blanked out on the name of the company and not in my notes. Just Epson model numbers. It was in a thread regarding. continuous tone digital archival options. also something about how the pigments were only a vailable for some of the older Epsons.

Can anyone remember where it was. I've searched around and can't find it. Thanks .

Mike

Lost website for 3rd party well reviewed continuous tone color pigments for Epson 1280 and bigger.

I think you may be referring to the John Cone web site. Can't remember the address off the top of my head but do a search. Hope this helps. Also Marrutt the darkroom people have all this stuff too. Cheers

For Cone Edition Products try: http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/piezography-purchase.html

Mike, the MSI site also has third party options for Epson printers. I don't know if f it was one you had bookmarked, but it might be of interest to you. http://www.inksupply.com/