Thread: Just to let everyone know

Just to let everyone know

I have been using a varity of film lately and I am looking for what everyone vie ws as the best. I have a few facts about the film I posted on my website (zirbo .com), but through that site I have had varied responses. Thank you for your he lp.

It everyone agreed on what film was best, there would be only one film--the one everyone likes. Of course that is not the case. *You* have to figure out what is the best film for *you*.

A few issues here:

1) I checked your entire site and found nothing about photography, just some random celebrity photos.

2) Please use a spell checker and learn the difference between your and you're.

Nathaniel, YOUR comments seem to be misplaced, in fact YOU'RE wrong.

Zirbo is a troll. As a matter of fact the word "zirbo" is a serbo-croatian-macedonian-albanian slang word for a particulay nasty, ugly , foul smelling parasitic troll with a full body infestation of athlete's foot & smegma.

The only thing all of the Serb, Croat, Macedonian & Albanian peoples agree upon is the foulness of the Zirbo. Palestians and Israelis of all stripes full heartedly agree with this judgement -- well all except Yasir Arafat who says that the Zirbo is the only one who listens to him anymore. To which leaders of Hamas have been overheard to say "well it takes one to know one."

WTF?

Hence the age-old Irish proverb: "Tis a wee might better to take a fishhook in the scrotum, than to chance apon a fully-ripened Zirbo"