Kill what! Well, mediocracy first. Then All the naysayers who say i cant take risks, I might even kill that part of my self that doesn't finish projects. (or the dishes). Hello every one My Name is andrew Nichols, I am An artist from sydney Australia, Living close to the coast. I am on a quixotic adventure to take on the landscape, with a twist. Whilst i will be learning all i can to make me as skilled as i need to be, My usual approach is half skill and half intuition, enabling me my own little thrill of discovery as i venture into the unknown. My current mission is a long term goal that merges landscape photography with installation art. Let me say though I am honoured to be here as part of the collective 'mastermind'. I am pretty loose and not to uptight, I am a vegetarian, who reads stiener, and practices meditation and some yoga. Althou not the most regular. I have a vegi garden. I love painting oil on canvas and have done so for 22 years. i am 36yo, tall and lanky. BY day i build for cash, as well as design. Also by day when i am not working, i play music, read and study. But now I am learning to take pictures instead of painting them. Painting has taught me composition. So it comes naturally. Well, It can do when i get out of my own way! As part of my usual risk taking strategy I bought a 19" and a 14" dagor from eBay 6 days ago for $3500au, it was expensive but i think they are good. And as i am doing art, i want something unique. so i will buy some more unique lenses but i have already 5, 3 that i got with my horseman 6x12. (see profile) I am yet to fire a shot! but i have bought all of Ansell's books, and am keen to learn, so if any one wants to teach me how to use a horsman go right ahead. Maybe we can swap something, i have many skills. but first i am trying to get a camera for my dagor 19" i want an 8x10, but am not sure which. I dont always have alot of money as i have given up full time work to be an artist. And I have never used a LF, so I am looking for The ideal learners one. Does any one think deardorff and ebony look similar? I would absolutly love some feedback, or an offer of a camera if i come over and fix your porch, or give you a painting or a mural, or ccccccash. THank you for your time and welcome to the me you see....Andrew Nichols