Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: PhotoToolsPro! It Shipped!

Re: PhotoToolsPro! It Shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by welly View Post
    Small bug I noticed. When you create a new photograph entry and use manual exposure rather than zone system exposure, you press the manual exposure tab and enter your f stop/shutter speed. If you then save it, the exposure values are not saved and when you view the photograph entry, the zone system exposure tab shows instead. What I have found I need to do is change to manual exposure, SAVE the photograph data and then enter the exposure data afterwards, and then save again. It's a minor annoyance but thought I'd point it out.

Have some more feedback for you which I'll offer up shortly. Aside from that, while I only really use the photo data feature, it's a great little utility.

Cheers!

I see it.... it took me a few tries. I will get this fixed... thanks.

Lenny
    EigerStudios
    Museum Quality Drum Scanning and Printing

Lenny,

Is the app going to be updated to operate under Apple iOS 11?

Just found out recently that I have lost the use of a valuable tool.

Best regards,

Len

Quote Originally Posted by Len Middleton View Post
    Lenny,

Is the app going to be updated to operate under Apple iOS 11?

Just found out recently that I have lost the use of a valuable tool.

Best regards,

Len
    It might be better to contact Lenny directly. He rarely, if ever, visits here now. He hasn't logged in since last September.

Private Message response from Lenny Eiger, posted with his permission:

"Hi Len,

I don't think there is an upgrade path. So far, one other person has asked for it... I'd have to rewrite the whole thing. Apple keeps all the info - when I wrote it there wasn't even a way to have people register, so I have no emails of those whole bought it - I couldn't even put out an upgrade notice.... I could spend a lot of money and time rewriting it and get 5 people to buy an upgrade... I also think the interface needs a lot of work, and I'm not clear in my mind how to solve the main issues...
    I am glad you like it enough to want to keep using it... I don't know how I can keep it going.... "

Hello, I'm interested in the application, only that from Paraguay do not buy it, there is a way to get the application. I see that you have good recommendations and what I know, is the only one that allows you to record a shot from the beginning.
    I await your comenatrios