Thread: Photo Flea Markets ?

Photo Flea Markets ?

Greetings....I think it'd be a good ideal to post upcoming photo flea markets, camera swaps, photo-camera shows throughout the world. I think it would be a public service announcement for all of us who are searching for equipment and good deals! I often attend these shows just to see all the toys available, even if my savings isn't there. Montreal has several each year that I've attended regilarily and when news arrives re. the new show, I'll post it here. Thanks

Photo Flea Markets ?

With all due respect, Martin, I do not agree that this is a good place to post events such as the ones you mentioned. Perhaps in the classifieds section of other photo forum would be more appropriate. Please, let us not 'open' the gates for individuals/companies to advertise their business in this forum.

Martin, I understand, your idea is to help, but I am not looking forward to every Joe this or photobuy.com places to announce their upocoming sales etc.....

Hope you understand.

Thanks

Photo Flea Markets ?

check out www.photorama.com it does what you want.

doug

Photo Flea Markets ?

It was just a thought. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my suggestion. The questions then should read; Is there a good listing on the internet featuring Camera Shows, etc...? Shutterbug Magazine had one but I haven't checked online. Thanks all.

Photo Flea Markets ?

I don't think anyone's offended.

I've put together a few Photo Swap meets, and it's almost automatic that one announces a swap meet in Shutterbug under "Trade Shows". Shutterbug provides this service free.

I think establishing one on this site would be a duplication. Take a look at Shutterbug.