It's driving me crazy! 95% of vertical shots that I make with my Wisner 12X20 s how a secondary "ghost image" about 1 inch down and to the left of bright object s towards the top of the image. These are virtually all shot with a Fuji 600 F11 .5C lens. Never see the problem in horizontal orientation. Happens ALMOST every time shooting vertically, but then I will expose 6 negs of the same scene (port rait), all shot at same F stop, lighting, composition, etc, and one of them won' t have it! It is quite pronounced. I get it even when shooting with the sun/so ftbox directly behind the camera. Only other time I have seen it, tho' less pro nounced, was shooting a very wide horizontal shot with a Super Symmar XL 210. T he "secondary" image is out of focus and lighter than the original, always in th e same orientation relative to the real image. The camera is fairly new, so I su ppose this has been present since the beginning, tho' I couldn't absolutely swea r. BTW, I do the verticals by turning the head of my Reis tripod on its side, i f that matters. No vignetting, focus problems, flare or other issues with my sh ots.

I need your brainy and insightful answers quickly, as I depart with 12X20 in han d for a shoot at Ayer's Rock in Australia in 5 days!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Signed, Bewildered in Baltimore