Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manhattan Newbie ! Linhof Technika

Smile Re: Manhattan Newbie ! Linhof Technika

Hello Everyone,
    Thank you for your insight and knowledge. Here is where I am at this moment.
    I purchase my Technika off of Ebay and the camera is amazing looking. I went to a fellow photographer's home today and we came to the conclusion that the bellows has light leaks, after testing his camera and mine. It's pretty thin, seaping light maybe the bellows was changed. But, outside in the exterior, it causes light leaks, fogging the pola's. In my studio with hot lights no problem, not enough ambient light. So, off I go to Nippon NYC on Tuesday to confirm the diagnosis and get a new bellows. Again, thank you for the advice I received here on the forum!!!
    Happy Memorial Day!
    Best,
    Sherie

Smile Re: Manhattan Newbie ! Linhof Technika

Hello Everyone,
    Thank you for your insight and knowledge. Here is where I am at this moment.
    I purchased my Technika off of Ebay and the camera is amazing looking. I went to a fellow photographer's home today and we came to the conclusion that the bellows has light leaks, after testing his camera and mine. It's pretty thin, seaping light maybe the bellows was changed. But, outside in the exterior, it causes light leaks, fogging the pola's. In my studio with hot lights no problem, not enough ambient light. So, off I go to Nippon NYC on Tuesday to confirm the diagnosis and get a new bellows. Again, thank you for the advice I received here on the forum!!!
    Happy Memorial Day!
    Best,
    Sherie