I posted these in other threads, but did not get any feedback (which I guess is part of the rules if not requested). Anyway these are the first LF images I have made for about 35 years. I am just getting things in place so that I can process the film, etc. I bought a Shen-Hao HZX 4x5-IIA about 18 months ago, and a 135mm F5.6 Nikkor about 8 months ago, but I have only been able to make use of them in the last few days.

The first comment I have to make about the images, is that in my rush to get out into the field, I forgot my dark cloth! So, ignore the poor framing. What I really would like to know is if these images have good tone, contrast, sharpness, etc. I know a lot of this is subjective, but I don't even know if these are too dark or too light. I am working on a computer that has had the screen calibrated, and I used an Epson V750 to make the scans. For the scanning software, I just used Epson Scan. Anyway, any feedback would be appreciated.

Shen-Hao HZX 4x5-IIA
Tri-X 320 (rated at 200)
f22, between 1/8th to 1/4 seconds

D-76 1:1, 7-1/4 minutes at 70 degrees F.

I'm not set up for printing yet, so I plan on using a service to print #3 at least, to check things out in that regard.

Thanks,

Jon