I?d like to buy my first LF camera. I live in Italy and here the used market is quite limited, but after some resear ches I?ve found a Meridian in good conditions with Kodak Anastigmat 135mm lens f or about 500$, and a Graflex Crown Graphic in good conditions for exatcly the sa me price. I was also considering a new Cambo Explorer 150mm. kit, equivalent to the US Cal umet Cadet 150 mm. kit, but which is sold in Italy for about 1000$ maybe because it has some more options (Explorer camera, lens panel, Rodenstock 150mm Geronar lens, cable release, soft carry case, fresnel screen, spirit level, magnifying lupe, 2 x Fidelity 4 x 5 double film holders and Polaroid 405 back). I shoot landscapes and I usually hike for few miles: if I consider the portability I?d go for the Graflex or the Meridian but, how ab out the movements? Are they enough for landscape photography? And the lens quali ty? On the other hand I?m very attracted by the Cambo Explorer kit but I was wonderi ng if a monorail camera is portable and light enough for field work. If you had to choose among these three cameras, and you had my need (lanscape an d hiking), which one you should buy and, most important, why (portability, lens quality, movements, weight, rigidity etc. etc.)? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Ciao Marco