Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Challenge

New Year's Challenge

One of the great "hidden" resources of this site is the links to photographer's page. For the New Year, how about those having sites freshening them up a bit, new images, new ideas. THANKS.

New Year's Challenge

Since some of you haven't known about it, here is a link to my site. <a href="http://www.paulschilliger.com>. In case my attempt to write HTML does n ot succeed, type simply www.paulschilliger.com ! My special thanks here to my OZ friend Peter Brown who kindly and patiently went through the huge work of turning my terrible "frenglish" prose into readable and understandable english! There was not much he could do about my photographs though, and the "color" for "colou r" is my responsibilty ;-). I hope you enjoy it.

New Year's Challenge

I knew I shouln't mess up with HTML! Here is the content of the tread before it was cut off by wrong tags:

Since some of you haven't known about it, here is a link to my site. In case my attempt to write HTML does not succeed, type simply www.paulschilliger.com ! My special thanks here to my OZ fr iend Peter Brown who kindly and patiently went through the huge work of turning my terrible "frenglish" pros e into readable and understandable english! There was not much he could do about my photographs thou gh ;-). I hope you enjoy it. There was not much he could do about my photographs though, and the "color" for "colour" is my responsibility ;-). I hope you enjoy it.

New Year's Challenge

You are absolutely right, David. We need to get our photographs up on our web site. We are working on it. We have well over 3,000 pictures in a data base. Now all we have to do is complete the data base. Alas, there is little time to work on it. We'll let you know when photographs are posted. In the interim, we'll try to soon get a couple hundred pictures posted. Or at least a few.

Michael A. Smith

New Year's Challenge

David,

My site has quite a few brand new picture series from the "Documentary Landscape" work I've been doing this fall.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/

See "Flags and Pumpkins" "Coal Country" and "Skinny Buildings"--all are invited to visit.

----

New Year's Challenge

You can view my images on usefilm.com. look under james in the members list.

New Year's Challenge

I have a few lf images on my etcetara page at echard-wheeler.com. It's great to get to sample some of the forum's killer work. Happy holidays to all.

eck wheel

New Year's Challenge

here is my site, more images to come.... www.mark-lindsey.com

New Year's Challenge

My site is www.skylightimaging.com. I have no posted it before as it is mostly 35mm and medium format. I have only recently pared down my equipment and own only a Silvestri T-30 for 6x9 & 6 x12. I use thuis for travel. I have recently bought a Ebony SV45U and love it. I will be posting a new version of my website sometime in January. Happy holidays.

New Year's Challenge

Perhaps a new category in the main page "older messages by category" could be created just for links to our sites ?