I haven't seen much written about this paper, so I thought folks might be interested in my experience with it.

I recently tested this against some other papers I had on hand, and this stuff is really good.

For my test I made a straight print of a normal negative on Ilford grade 2, which I use as a standard. I then attempted to match that print with the Adox, and some others which I had on hand; Seagull grade 2, Seagull VC, and Kentmere VC. My enlarger is a Zone VI VC, and all papers were developed in Dektol 1+2. All prints were toned in selenium, 1+9 for 5 minutes.

Tone: The color of the Adox paper reminds me of the old Zone VI Brilliant. It's almost a warm tone print; a little warmer than Ilford and Seagull. Kentmere was much colder than the rest.

Contrast: The Adox responded well to the same settings I use for Seagull VC and Ilford MG.

Midtones: The Adox tended to print midtones lighter than the other papers.

High value contrast: The Adox was a little soft in this area, a little softer than Seagull VC. Ilford and Kentmere had better definition in the high values.

Low value contrast: The Adox was hands down the clear winner in this regard. The deep shadow areas made even the Iford's blacks look cloudy. The Seagull grade 2 was so flat in the shadows I tossed what was left.

Bleach: The Adox seems to be a little more sensitive to bleach than the others, so be careful.

Overall, the Adox has a wonderful sense of depth and atmosphere, and I'm looking forward to printing with it. As far as I know, it's only available in the US from Freestyle. I strongly recommend it and hope that it becomes available on the east coast soon.