Thread: Introduction

Introduction

I'm Brandon from Reno, Nevada.

I've been shooting medium format film for some years as a amateur-occasionally-selling-prints, primarily using Pentax gear, and have made the "leap" into 4x5 recently on a wood field. Thus far, the transition has been smooth and the early results impressive.

I have enhanced my small darkroom (read: second bathroom) for 4x5 with a Unicolor drum/roller setup that's working marvelously.

I print digitally using the fantastic Epson 3800, but may wander into an attempt at contact printing in the future (8x10 calling already?).

My projects tend toward the natural and local: the Truckee River, Lassen National Park, Gold Hill, NV. I primarily shoot black and white Ilford films, with some dabbling in the wonderful Fuji slide films when color seems appropriate.

I've found this forum and the associated reference site (thanks, Tuan!) to be wonderful assets in my exploration of this medium. I hope to continue learning and growing with you all here for some time to come!

Cheers,
    Brandon

Re: Introduction

Hi, Brandon...welcome to group therepy! Hope you find this sight helpful, there is alot of good information passed around here.