Thread: New Podcast

New Podcast

There is a new Podcast on iTunes by Scott Sheppard with me, entitled "Sandy King - Carbon Print Master and Fine Art Photographer."

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=291806626

Thanks for listening.

Sandy King

Re: New Podcast

Very nice interview Sandy, thanks for posting this..

jan

Sandy

Listened to your podcast this afternoon on my noon hour walk. Your workshop is on the short list of ones I want to take in Montana which is only a 5 hour drive from home. Between your workshops, articles and the chapter in Copper Photograuvre and these forums proves that you not only have a wealth of information to share but the willingness to do so and that is greatly appreciated. I actually hope that it is years before I can attend your workshop as each year I do not attend is another year my old dog is still around .

Was that your dog in the background of the podcast as it is the second one from Inside Analog that I thought I heard one in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by redrockcoulee View Post
    Sandy

Listened to your podcast this afternoon on my noon hour walk. Your workshop is on the short list of ones I want to take in Montana which is only a 5 hour drive from home. Between your workshops, articles and the chapter in Copper Photograuvre and these forums proves that you not only have a wealth of information to share but the willingness to do so and that is greatly appreciated. I actually hope that it is years before I can attend your workshop as each year I do not attend is another year my old dog is still around .

Was that your dog in the background of the podcast as it is the second one from Inside Analog that I thought I heard one in the background?

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you in Montana one summer soon. Carbon is a fun process to work, and the results are highly distinctive, quite unlike any other photograhic process.

Could have been my dog you heard, though I did noit notice it. We do have a large labrador that lives in the house and she hangs around the front door (glass) and barks when she sees people, cats and squirrels.

Sandy