U have had all 4 of the med format cameras---Pentax 67, Mamiya 7 with 80 mm and 150 mm lenses, and both Fuji GSW III with 65mm and 6x7III with 90 mm. I also had a Hasselblad with 80mm Planar. In order of lens Quality: Fuji GSW690, Pantax 67 /105mm, H'blad, Mamiya with 80mm. The resolution of the Mamiya 80 was the highest tested: 120 lpmm on Tech Pan using the Sleicher 4color test chart. But even though the lens tested best, I did not like the image quality of the prints! Bokeh only so-so, and depth-of-field lens markings about 1 stop optimistic. The Fujinon 65mm makes the most amazingly sharp and contrasty chromes I've ever seen. Just a fantastic lens, the 90 is not as good. I got rid of the M7 when I saw the 30x40 inch mural enlargements that Ivey Seright in Seattle made from Velvia chromes I took in Venice, Italy using the Fuji GSW690III. If I could only have one camera for the rest of my life, and $$ was no object, I would pick the GSW690 and not have a second thought.

The M7 was a nice camera, but the LED's for the builtin meter are for me very hard to see. The Pentax (I had 75mm, 105, 200, 150, and 300mm lenses) was just too damn heavy to tote. Nice ergonomics, very noisy, sharp lenses and reasonably priced. I took only the Fuji GSW690 to Italy----it was a great choice, no fussing around changing lenses (you can't--fixed lens) and not too much of a load around the neck. But dazzling lens....

I had a Wisner 5x7 Technical, and got tired of all that weight and worry about wind. And no 5x7 slide film available in US, had a 4x5 reducing back too but that's a d*mn big and heavy 4x5. I use an old Graphic View 4x5 when I feel like only a bigger neg will do, have a Kenro Special K (Dagor tweaked for flatter field) 210mm and that makes very nice chromes for mural size flower pics. Used to use an 8x10, but I'm pushing 59yo and a 6x9 is all I care to tote most days, certainly for travel to Europe it's the only way to go. In slot canyons and spots like Arches NP, where there is convenient road access, view camera is a natural and beats the 6x7 format in everything except speed and ease of use. YMMV!!