This might be overkill for some, but I found that this homemade apparatus has made it much easier for me to use a Jobo Expert Drum on my Beseler roller base.

My problem using the drums (especially #3005) on a roller base was that it seemed that I needed six hands to keep the drum on the base and pour in the chemicals. Even if the back of the drum was blocked, sometimes the drum walked forward off the base. Once, my 3005 walked off forward, and why that drum did not break, I don't have any idea. Just lucky. I stressed out every time I tried this process.

So, I devised this crazy contraption that takes the place of the four hands I don't have. The bill of materials:
-1 liter funnel with valve, tube, and mesh filter (from Autozone)
-1 2x12 (all the rest of the materials are available from Home Depot)
-1 dowel
-4 leveling feet (to level the apparatus on the table)
-3 metal L brackets
-3 bolts
-3 wing nuts
-2 hose clamps
-1 Long screw to hold the dowel securely to the board
-Spray Kilz primer to prevent the 2x12 from oozing sap
-Spray black appliance epoxy (durable and easily repels liquids)

The photo is pretty self-explanatory. The L brackets hold the drum in place. No walking forward or backward. The front brackets are fixed. There are two holes in the base for the rear bracket, one for use with the 3005 drum, the other with the 3010 drum. The dowel holds the funnel in place so you can use one hand to pour the chemicals and the other to hold the hose in the drum. I had to experiment a bit to determine where to set the valve on the funnel to get the proper flow so that it does not overwhelm the drum's ability to accept the chemicals.

The weakest link is the use of the hose clamps to hold the funnel to the dowel. It would be nice to easily remove the funnel from the dowel. I am working on this.

Anyway, I tried it all today, and it worked just fine. It might be overkill, but it worked out nicely for four 5x7s and one WP neg.