Tri, nice to see that you are making such great progress. I understand your interest in going bigger. I've done 11x14 and 8x20 and in the near future 14x17 carbon. When you go to the larger size you just need to get set up to do it. I'm sure you know this. Carbon printing is experience. I mean one needs to print all of the time to refine the process and be sure of the work flow. When it becomes intuitive the larger size won't be too much problem. I say go for it knowing that it may be harder to get good final prints right out of the gate. But... who knows? I can't wait to see the prints you have made using your own materials and work flow. It is nice to have another dedicated carbon printer in Southern California to connect with. Soon I hope there will be more. My weekend workshop student went home with 8 finished prints that he could frame. I was very happy as was he and these were from his less than optimal digital negatives. So like I say go for it and keep us up to date as to your progress.

Jim