Thread: New website for frames

New website for frames

Hi,

I have my new website up offering wooden frames. If there is a frame size or profile you would like to see let me know and I'll add it to the site.

I'm a little thin on product photos for the site right now, as time goes on I will improve on that.

I've added a handling charge to all orders to pay for shipping cartons, packing etc. I felt this was the fair way to do this although I know I don't like when ordering online to see that added on the bill.

Comments are welcome.

Chris
    www.cfazio.com

Re: New website for frames

Quote Originally Posted by chris_4622 View Post
    Hi,

I have my new website up offering wooden frames. If there is a frame size or profile you would like to see let me know and I'll add it to the site.

I'm a little thin on product photos for the site right now, as time goes on I will improve on that.

I've added a handling charge to all orders to pay for shipping cartons, packing etc. I felt this was the fair way to do this although I know I don't like when ordering online to see that added on the bill.

Comments are welcome.

Chris
    www.cfazio.com
    Wow - your prices are very inexpensive. I may need to go shopping soon...

You may want to take a look at the kit frames offered by Neilsen Bainbridge. They offer frame kits with archival pre-cut mats, uv glass and standard frame sizes at a good price. This might be something you want to emulate in higher-quality wood frames. I would be very interested in something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_4622 View Post
    Hi,

Comments are welcome.

Chris
    www.cfazio.com
    Wow Chris, good idea. The frames are assembled, correct? Will you be bringing any samples to an outing??...Evan Clarke

Evan,

Yes, the frames are assembled and then finished. I'll try to make an outing though my schedule has been quite hectic.

Toyon, thanks for your suggestion.

chris