I've been out in the mountains this weekend shooting LF with my Chamonix 45N-1 and newly acquired Fujinon NW 125mm f/5.6. It's the version that takes 52mm filters, has EBC coating and chrome speed setting ring. I have developed 5 sheets of film so far and two of them have an unpleasant artifact at the top of the frame which looks like a black ghost.

The lens has quite some white specks inside that appear around the edges of the front element, but they seem to be on the black paint inside and not really on the glass. I was not bothered with them until now. Those artifacts arise my suspicion and now I'm wondering if they could be coming from this or some other lens fault.

I didn't use the filters or hood of any kind, totally nothing that could obstruct field of view. Film was EFKE 25 and I've used the film from the same box in the past with good results. I did stand development in HP Combi-Plan using Rodinal 1+100. I don't think the atrifacts come from the development because other sheets from the batch came out OK; all of them were inserted properly and there was enough liquid in the tank to cover them. I'm not an experienced LF shooter but I've never had any issues with my Rodenstock APO-Sironar-N 210mm. Do you think I should return this lens to the seller?